Friday, October 9, 2015

Special BONUS: Silly Songs Stuck (in my head)

Do you know the Wishy Washy Washerwoman song? It is a silly song I learned years and years (and years) ago at Girl Scout Camp. (I just did the math, it has been almost 20 years since I was a camper!!!)

Anyway, I had only part of the song stuck in my head, just the begining, "Waaaaaaaaay down in the valley, where nobody goes, there's a Wishy Washy Washerwoman washing her clothes. . . " I couldn't recall the rest! SO, I did what any former Scout would do, and I googled it!

Whereupon, I found this GEM performed by male teachers!! This is just totally awesome!
(Start around 1:26 if you want to skip the intro)

They did skip my favorite verse, "Waaaaaaaaay down in the valley, where nobody goes, there's a Wishy Washy Washerwoman picking her nose. She goes Pick-Flick, Pick-Flick, Pick-Flick, Pick-Flick, that's how the Washerwoman pi-cks her nose!" (I learned it that way - without forcing the "wishy-washy" part on the last line.)


The Other song stuck in my head lately is the Boots Song/My Boots/Whatever you want to call it!
I couldn't find anything that wasn't Dora the Explorer related when I searched for it, so I recorded it just for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment