Thursday, November 5, 2015

Sorry for the Accidental Hiatus!

Whoops! It is so typical of my life, that within two weeks of committing to update this blog every Thursday, Real Life would say "Nope, you can't do that!"

Quick recap on life since my last post: Started working at Target (so I can pay for school), went to Kappa Delta Pi Biennial Convocation (where I met some incredibly awesome teachers, including Dorina Sackman,  Alex Kajitani, and Joel Laguna, and where I heard an excellent talk from Shanna Peeples - the 2015 National Teacher of the Year!!!!), have been fighting an awful chest/head congestion thing, and I've taken 4 Midterms!!! So much homework lately!!!

I created a Professional Website for my Technology Class. It's not quite finished, but it is live! I'm also working on a Webquest for third grade students. Also in progress: Biology Lesson to actually teach to real 1st graders, real math lessons for tutoring a real 3rd grader, a Math Toolkit for Multiplication, an online social studies unit for third graders, editing a worksheet I created several years ago to fit a group project for Bio, and building an imaginary insect (also for Bio).

I will be posting photos from my trip to Convo soon. Good night and Stay healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment