Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Some Cool things I've found!

  • An Awesome Quote!
                 “There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.”
                                                                                                ― G.K. Chesterton

  • Parkour
              I recently learned about his "new" activity --that toddlers have been doing for eons.
 
 
  • International TableTop Day! 
              I am playing on #TABLETOP DAY!!! As long as I can find some people willing to play  some games with me!


1 comment:

  1. I love that Chesterton quote- I've never seen it before. I have heard of Parkour, however and have seen a few groups in Ann Arbor practicing. It's so intense and playful (although, not my type of play). What a fun style of exercise!

    ReplyDelete