Monday, July 8, 2013

Creativity Project - Collages from the Quilt and the Reveal

Here you can see the Collages I made for the Quilt.  In my opinion, second only to the unveiling, this was the most fun part of making the quilt.


4 years of Plague Games



It Takes My Child to Raze a Village 2008

It Takes My Child to Raze a Village 2009

It Takes My Child to Raze a Village 2010

It Takes My Child to Raze a Village 2012

Logo - the Center Square is an embroidered version

The Baron & Baroness set the time to Beat: Duckling Race 2012





 <---- SPEECHLESS!!!!




Completed Quilt-
The Top White Square is a Thank You note.
The Bottom White Square is Signed by all the people present at It Takes My Child to Raze a Village V.
The Upper Right is the North Woods device,
and the Bottom Left is the Incipient Canton of Weldlake's device.

No comments:

Post a Comment