Wednesday, August 19, 2015

From my old blog: August 12, 2012 - ITMCTRAV:PE

IT TAKES MY CHILD TO RAZE A VILLAGE: PENNSIC EDITION WENT SPECTACULARLY!!!!


It Takes My Child to Serve the Crown 
Contained: Bryn Trim, The Queen's Collection by Aliyah's Aromatics, Seadhli's Royal Peg People, 
Cherry It Takes My Child to Raze a Village Oh My Lolli lollipops, a gift for each Royal child at Pennsic, and favors and whipcording made by the children throughout the day at 
 It Takes My Child to Raze a Village & It Takes My Child to Raze a Village: Pennsic Edition.

East Kingdom
AEthelemarc

Midrealm


 Making Beaded Favors for the Buckets





Whipcording









Mom and I demonstrated The Duckling Race
Duckling Race winners!

                     Making Paper


Smelly Science (The Travel Edition!)





The Parent-a-Pult
The Plague Game
 

My most favorite photo from the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment