How to Make Your Own Album Cover - The GeekyFutureTeacher Way
I modified the original meme to suit my style. (I especially diskined the "third picture no matter what" mandatory-ness of it, and I felt like it was missing some steps!)
- Click Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random) - this is the title of your band
- Click Here (http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3) - use 3-5 words from a quote on this page as the title of your album.
- Click Here (http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days) - Choose an album cover.
- Use your favorite photo editor (mine is picmonkey, other people love photoshop) to put it all together (and make it square).
- Click Here (http://www.manythings.org/rs/svoc.html) - Click on "three sentences," choose the title of your hit single! (Can be part of a sentence)
- Pick a genre/style for your band.
- Write an anecdotal blog post about an On Tour adventure, how the band got started, or a convoluted fan experience.
Rather than take the time for everyone to create their own album cover, I made a few for inspiration:
(The bonus with this method is that you get to choose which words are the Name, album, and in some cases, song title!!!!)